Professionals and leaders in the different industries (health care, retail, project management, and more) can use Mela to collaboratively manage field activities (maintenance, inspections, housekeeping, etc…) ensuring timely information sharing, work tracking and quality standards.
We are committed to helping all our customers across different industries find the most efficient use of the Mela application within their established processes.
A few of the most common ways to add value using Mela:
- An image is worth a thousand words: add geo-tagged, time-stamped photos to mela tasks and monitor your projects, work progress and condition reports.
- Record voice messages on the field to track observations, risks, findings: your words will be automatically transcribed in the system and form the basis of your knowledge database.
- All your company’s field work is tracked through mela as it happens, and it populates your customizable reporting and feeds. Learning from operating experience becomes a daily reality.
- Spotty network and confined spaces at your manufacturing plant are not a roadblock. Use mela on smart phones and tablets, whether online or offline.
- Improve safety by running pre-job briefings directly on the field and increase work quality as a result.
- Collect and sync data in one go, avoid spending time inserting data twice in the back office.
- Share work progress across departments and with contractor crews. Define your default sharing options and add specific people or firms to the workflow.
- Include contractors and partners in your mela network and leverage third parties to collect information and populate your knowledge database.
- Follow and control the work of different crews, increasing accountability among the workforce.