Mela Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Mela Works Ltd (we or us) under which you may use our services and access our website www.mela.work (our site). This acceptable use policy also applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site and Services means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms and Conditions of use.
www.mela.work is a site operated by Mela Works Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10295826 and we have our registered office at Old Theatre Court - 50, 123 Park Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 9ES, which is also our main trading address.
You may use our site and Services only for lawful purposes. You agree not to and not to allow third parties (including End Users) to use our site and Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that violates, or encourages the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised mass email, advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, hoaxes, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- To access any other Mela product or Service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Mela products or Services.You also agree not to, and not to allow third parties (including End Users):
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any aspect of our Services or any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms and Conditions of use.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any aspect of our Services or any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site and Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site and Services. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions of use upon which you are permitted to use our site and Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site and Services.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims).