Using Mela for the management of complex outages or on daily maintenance routines will help you minimize dead times and collect all the quality information you need.
Professionals and leaders In the Maintenance industry can use mela to track ongoing work at multiple sites, manage teams over different projects and collaboratively communicate work progress and issues across crews.
- An image is worth a thousand words: add geo-tagged, time-stamped photos to mela tasks and monitor equipment status,work progress and condition reports.
- Record voice messages on the field to track observations, risks, findings: your words will be automatically transcribed in the system and form the basis of your knowledge database.
- All your company’s field work is tracked through mela as it happens, and it populates your customizable reporting and feeds. Learning from operating experience becomes a daily reality.
- Spotty network at remote locations and confined spaces on site are not a roadblock. Use mela on smart phones and tablets, whether online or offline.
- Improve safety by running pre-job briefings directly on the field and increase work quality as a result.
- Collect and sync data in one go, avoid spending time inserting data twice in the back office.
- Share risk information, work progress across departments and with contractor crews. Define your default sharing options and add specific people or firms to the workflow.
- Include contractors and partners in your mela network and leverage third parties to collect information and populate your knowledge database.
- Follow and control the work of different crews, increasing accountability among the workforce.